Are you living in Mumbai and looking for a pre-school in Mumbai for your kids? For a working couple, pre-schooling is very important as it said to be the foundation of a kid before attaining a proper primary school. Pre-school in Mumbai is not merely a time pass, but has important aspects attached to it.
- The teachers should be properly trained to handle kids: The teachers of a pre-school should be properly trained to look after and understand the requirement of the kids. They should undergo the mandatory basic training that is offered to those willing to teach small kids.
2. The kids should have more of interactive session: Kids do learn fast while there is much of interactive session. They should be taught with the help of audio visual and multimedia. That is a better method of teaching.
3. Discipline is the first thing to be taught: Discipline is the first thing to be taught to the children, especially toilet practise, greetings and table mannerism. These are some of the basic lessons parents expect the kids to learn at school.
4. Learn more about the accreditation program: You must know more about the school’s accreditation especially if they are running the right program meant for the learners. The best pre-school in Pune will give you detailed idea on the program run by them.
5. Visit the outdoor space: As a parent you must visit the school once and have a practical idea on how the kids will be tutored. Any school must have an outdoor space where they can practise games and socialise.
6. Learn from referrals: You may learn more about the schools through referrals, or people who had already kids in those schools. Parents can give a better feedback and you will be in a practical position to know about the best pre-school in Pune. Pune being an industrial town, most of the working parents stress on good quality schooling of kids.